Betfinal terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Final Enterprises N.V. Kaya Richard J. Beaujon z/n Curacao and Netglenn Ltd, 75 Prodromou Avenue, Oneworld Parkview House, 2063, Nicosia, Cyprus.
The following rules form an agreement between Betfinal and its clients. By registering with Betfinal you declare your full understanding and acceptance of these rules.
The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. Despite the care brought to our translations, in case of difficulty in comprehension of a clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
1. User Account
- Your account must be registered with your correct name and details. You must keep your registration information up to date at all times. If you realize that the information provided at registration is incorrect or has been updated, you must inform us immediately.
- Clients must be at least 18 years of age to place bets. Betfinal.com reserves the right to ask for proof of age from clients and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your username and password.
- You may only register once as a customer with us and only manage one player account. You are not permitted to register again using another name or another e-mail address. In particular, you are not permitted to register third parties, even if they give their consent in that respect. This also applies, among other things, to friends and relations. You are not permitted to sell, transfer or acquire your account.
- You are not allowed to open any duplicate account, using the same address (postal or IP) or device.
- Access to certain Services on the Website may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons present in certain countries. We do not intend that the Website and Services be used by persons in countries in which such activities are illegal. It is the Customer’s responsibility to make sure to not use a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or otherwise provides false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence. Betfinal.com reserves the right to ask for proof of address from clients and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- If your account holds a positive balance and you have not placed any bets on our website over a period of 12 consecutive months, your account will be designated inactive. Beginning at the end of the 1st month after the designation of an account as inactive, we will make an administrative charge in the amount of 5 USD/month for an inactive account until all remaining funds have been cleared. If there is no remaining balance, the account fee will no longer apply.
- We record or keep copies of all communications that you have with our team members. When you contact us, you will not make statements that use derogatory terms and/or incite hatred or are sexually explicit, racist, grossly offensive, abusive, defamatory, or otherwise harasses, threatens, or causes distress or inconvenience to our team members.
- Betfinal.com does not allow any registrations from customers residing in Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, France Metropolitan, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French S., and An. Lands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jersey, Isle of Man, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Portugal, Russia, Netherlands and Antilles, Czech Republic, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and United States of America (Including Minor Outlying Islands).
- You must ensure that all deposits made on betfinal.com come from a card/account which is in your name. We are under a strict duty as a gambling operator, in accordance with various laws and regulations, to ensure that you are who you claim to be and that the funds that you use to play are your funds and are earned legitimately. Failure to provide any information asked of you to enable us to comply with our obligations under such laws and regulations or providing incorrect information will result in your account being closed and/or you being reported to the relevant regulatory body.
- All withdrawals have to be processed to the same account, from which the win-generating deposit has been made. If a withdrawal to the used deposit method is not possible, the funds will have to be sent to a bank account of which you have to be the named account holder. The payment methods made available to you may change at any time. If you deposit using a number of payment methods, we reserve the right to split your withdrawal across such payment methods and process each part through the respective payment method at our discretion and in accordance with anti-money laundering policies and regulations.
- A withdrawal of deposited funds that have not previously been wagered for services offered on betfinal.com is not possible. If an exception is made for any reason, a transaction fee of 10% of the deposited amount will be charged.
- We do not offer any refunds of deposited funds. Please see also our refund policy here.
- If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been canceled by you or the payment processing party, betfinal.com reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- The maximum allowed winnings and/or withdrawal from no-deposit bonuses are limited to 200 USD. Any exceeding winnings generated from Free Bonuses and following winnings from that amount will be void.
- Any deposited funds, generated winnings, or other actionable claims are excluded from being transferred or given to any third party.
- If we mistakenly credit Your Account with winnings that do not belong to you for any reason, these will be removed from Your Account.
- All payments are subject to Betfinal´s General Bonus Terms
- The minimum amount for a bet is 1 currency unit.
- Clients cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- Winnings will be credited to the client’s accounts following confirmation of the final official result.
- When an event is canceled, all bets referring will be canceled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- You cannot use any technical error or vulnerability to your advantage. We will be entitled to cancel and reclaim all winnings gained in this manner. You may be using a connection or equipment which is slower than such equipment used by others and this may affect your performance in time-critical events offered via the Website
- You will not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing, or other unlawful activity in relation to your (or third party) use of the Site. You shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices in aid of your participation in the Games on the Site.
- Betfinal.com reserves the right to refuse any bet or part of a bet before the game starts.
- The maximum stake allowed per bet is 5000 USD or equal in other currencies
- Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its start time, the match/bet will be treated as a ‘non-runner’.
- Betfinal.com reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, betfinal.com reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on site with regards to an event is correct, it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of any particular information (score, time of the game, etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- Prior to the start of an event, In-Play, or after the event, betfinal.com does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases, all bets will be deemed void or settled at our revised price.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet may be voided at our discretion.
- Any winnings generated while using a virtual proxy network, data center, or other means of hiding or masking your real location are considered void and may be forfeited if no written permission has been granted by the operator previously.
- It is not permitted to use the Double-Up or gamble feature to increase win values in any Casino game or Sportsbet, and winnings resulting from such strategies will be avoided.
4. Account Verification and Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- By agreeing to these Terms and conditions, the Customer authorizes Betfinal to undertake verification checks as required by ourselves or by third parties such as regulatory bodies to confirm the age, identity, and contact details to prevent money laundering.
- If the player deposits more than 2,000 USD or equal in any other currency and/or requests a withdrawal, we require the following documentation:
- A colored copy of the Identity card or Passport with a photo.
- A copy of a recent utility bill showing the name and address registered in the User’s account.
- A copy of all credit cards used (front and back, hiding the 8 digits in the middle and the security code). For other payment options, reasonable additional documents may be required.
- Betfinal is entitled to perform checks on Players' identity at any time
- Any attempt to elude the security checks will result in the closure of the account.
- Betfinal does not allow withdrawals to payment methods that customers have never used as a deposit method. (Not including bank account transfers)
- Betfinal does not send money to other accounts than the one that has made a deposit. During the withdrawal process, Betfinal verifies that the person receiving a withdrawal is the same person who has made a deposit.
- Withdraws to a different country than the deposit was made from are not allowed.
- Credit cards that are issued in a different country than the customer country are monitored separately for any fraudulent activity.
- Any suspicious activity of money laundering will be forwarded to the AML Compliance Officer and reported to the respective authorities.
Betfinal considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact us at [email protected].
Betfinal reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms & conditions at any point without any prior notice.
Any changes to these rules will be displayed on our website, and it is the customer’s responsibility to keep updated on any changes.
Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated accounts.
- Absolute Restriction
The United States of America, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, and Italy.
- Blacklisted Territories
NetEnt content shall not be served in the following territories:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Regulated Territories (only permitted to offer if receipt of a license from the local regulator which has been seen and approved by NetEnt)
Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- Branded Game Territories
- Jumanji, emojiplanet, Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead, and Planet of the Apes cannot be offered in the following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, China, Ecuador, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uganda.
- Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and The Invisible Man), can only be played in the following countries:
Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.